by Marko Zajc
Easiest way to store your flows's IDs! Never forget them again! Even for NON-PREMIUM!!
You have premium? Same flow with more features here: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/10820
Tired of always forgetting your flows's IDs? This non-premium flow will help you a lot! With this flow, you can save all your flows's IDs and set custom names for them! You can write/delete/read IDs from the list without premium too!
*No longer needs Wi-Fi when adding flows
* Sorry for before, but it works without premium now
- No more adding flows to "What's up online" since there were too many blocks
* SORRY!! I've actually made non-premium flow, but i uploaded premium test relase. NOW IT ACTUALLY IS NON PREMIUM, BELIEVE ME! SORRY AGAIN
* Write your flows's IDs anytime you want
* Read your IDs whenever you wish to
* You can add flows to the list using payload fiber
This flow does NOT help you determine IDs! BUT i've created a great flow called "What's my ID?" that can help you determine it!
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.