by Zdenek Zimmermann
Automatic brightness manager
- one year of evolution brings you well optimised brightness calculation, and multiple settings.
- this flow has been owercommed by S.M.A.R.T. , however it has many features usefull for testing, and personalisation.
1-2 running fibers and 30 blocks.
Power consumption is around 5mA On well optimised device.
Make sure you have all needed sensors:
Ambient light, proximity and accelerator.
System settings premission is required.
Accesibility service is required, if not reenabled after crush it can cause secondary crushes.
"App in foreground?" block can be unsupported.
Wrong value in 4^Brightness step cause bug when flow get cycled in BRIGHTNESS? and BRIGHTNESS SET blocks.
Use N.O.S.B.L.O.Y.D. to find your max.
A for ADVANCED CALCULATION
- Ambient light is calculated from 3 values in 0.2s to prevent faulty values and to virtually boost ambient sensor sensitivity to 0.25 lux.
- Settable smoothness of brightness change.
- There will be allways something to improove.
R for RESPONDABLE NOTIFICATION
- Is able to read and show all basic states of the A.R.M.
M for MULTIPLE SETTINGS
- You can personalise:
1* Notification tipe
2* Notification priority
3± New brightness offset
4^ Brightness step
5≤ Brighrness fell (activating difference)
6t Dely after scan
7√ Scan triger (acceleration)
Default values in settings are set by my preferences.
*CALCULATION V: 7.25*
The essential part of the Automatic brightness.
Makes the connection betveen brightness and ambient light.
*NIGHT MODE V: 1.1*
- Decreased triger sensitivity.
- Actuallisation in steady hand is disabled.
*GAME MODE V: 1.2*
Allows you to dissable brightness fall for App In Foreground untill you change the App IF. Cover the proximity sensor, and shake, or wave to enable. [feedback vibration]
*WALKING MODE V: 1.2*
Prevents unwanted brightness changes while walking, or in a car.
*INACTIVITY MODE V: 1.1*
Enable/dissable actuallisations in steady hand.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.