by Jaroslav Rob
The simplest flow for enabling autorotation of defined apps. ONE FLOWCHART BLOCK HAS TO BE MODIFIED TO SPECIFY APPS WHEN AUTOROTATION SHOULD BE ENABLED. (only 6 blocks; no more blocks needed; minimum permissions needed)
The defining app list:
1. Edit flowchart
2. Tap on "When foreground app" block
3. Tap on "Pick Package.." and find app you want to add.
4. Remember te package (e.g. "com.google.android.youtube")
5. Return to flowchart and tap on "Set variable app_list"
6. Add remembered package to app_list array.
7. Repeat for all apps you want to add
8. Save flowchart
Apps already added in list:
- Google Photos
PLEASE RATE, IF YOU LIKE THIS FLOW.
Check my "Auto-Play Music" flows too.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.