by Jean-Philippe Bégin
This flow was made to accelerate the things I was doing before each of my customers when entering or getting out of my car (Please read below).
Entering in the car automations:
1. Ask you if you are a passenger or not when you enter in your car (Car dock NFC detected, will wait next NFC detection if you answered no)
2. If you aren't a passenger it will set the volume correctly (Please note that it wont set it back to previous values after)
2. Open "Google Play Music" app and gives you a couple of seconds to choose your playlist
3. Will ask you if you need a navigation software
4. Will open "Google Map" if you answered yes and gives you a couple of seconds to enter your destination address
5. Will ask if you need your kilometers logging application to be launch.
6. Will then open the app "Vehicle logger" to log your kilometers and give you a couple of seconds to enter your information.
7. Will bring back "Google Map" to front.
Exiting the car:
1. Will set screen timeout to 30 seconds
2. Will open the app "Vehicle logger" if answered yes to prompt
3. Will auto-connect to the bluetooth device that was connected before entering in the car.
You will have to edit those blocks:
79. Write your NFC tag
84. Edit the block to choose your car bluetooth address
08. Edit the block to set your audio player
10. Edit the block to choose your preferred navigation app
71. Edit the block to set your preferred kilometers logging app
45. Edit the block to set your preferred kilometers logging app
🚨 IMPORTANT 🚨:
1. Do NOT set your Bluetooth car system to automatically connect to your phone once discovered.
📲 LAST UPDATE (V4)
- Now ask you whats your preferred Bluetooth device when you launch the flow for the first time so it can automatically connect to this device when you exit your car and no Bluetooth device was previously connected to your phone. Please note that it will do so after 30 seconds of the 1st unsuccessful connection attempt.
- Fixed link between blocks (When exiting the car)
Search for my other scripts with the hashtag [ JPB ] !!!