by Eric Rösch
Carnet is a simple note taking and managing tool for Automate.
Carnet's features include adding, editing, copying, sending, deleting notes and much more!
Carnet's menu — explained:
• View Notes: View all saved notes.
• Add Note: Add a new note.
• Delete All: Delete all notes.
• Create Backup: Create a backup of all notes with optional Base64 encryption.
• Restore Backup: Restore a previously created backup.
• Modify (Advanced): Modify notes using Automate functions. Refer to "Modifying — explained" for more information.
• Receive Note: Receive a note sent from another device. To send a note, select it, tap "Transfer" and follow the instructions.
Modifying — explained:
• concat: Concatenate arrays.
• distinct: Remove duplicate elements.
• filter: Filter an array or dictionary of null values.
• reverse: Reverse array elements.
• shuffle: Shuffle array elements.
• sort: Sort array.
Carnet uses atomic variables to store your notes, therefore they'll be deleted by Automate when editing Carnet's flowchart.
• Added "Modify (Advanced)" option
• Added option to add new note to bottom of list
• Completely new backup system
• Added "Restore Backup" to menu
• Bug fixes
• Added optional Base64 encryption for backup
• Added transferring notes between devices
• Added reminder to menu (currently only one at a time)
• Added importing from text files
• Added failure catching and handling
• Now supporting multiple reminders at once
• Reverted changes from version 1.9
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.