by Ralph Powers
A native universal reboot menu that utilizes busybox. No need for SecureSettings. Update to latest Busybox if you have issues.
Supported features (Not all modes may work with all devices):
- Hot Reboot
- Reset chosen menu options and scripts by tapping the reset notification when the menu is opened. Then run flow again.
- Scripts written to /data/AdvRebootMenu
- Scripts are set to 0755 permissions
- Scripts are launched in a separate subshell. This eliminates the possibility of getting stuck in a reboot loop. Even with Automate set to start on system boot.
- Chosen options are saved to sdcard at /Automate/AdvRebootMenuArray
*Please rate the flow if it works and you like it. If you have issues please rate and leave feedback so I can try to fix them*
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.