A decision block that lets the user choose an account.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen an account, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
The assigned account name can be used with various blocks that require authentication.
The credientials stored within an account are secure and can not be directly accessed.
- Account type — type of account to choose from.
- Timeout — time until the dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Account name — variable to assign the name of the choosen account .
- Account type — variable to assign the type of account choosen.