Bluetooth device pick
A decision block that lets the user choose a nearby Bluetooth device.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a device, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
This block will enable Bluetooth and start scanning for nearby devices (discovery).
- Device type — type of device, default is any.
- Timeout — time until the dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Picked device name — variable to assign the name of the picked device.
- Picked device address — variable to assign the address of the picked device.
- Picked device type — variable to assign the type of the picked device.