An action block that awaits an incoming call.
The fiber will pause until an incoming call has reached the state of the proceed option:
- When ringing — incoming call has begun to ring.
- When answered — incoming call has been answered.
- When missed — incoming call stopped ringing for not being answered.
- When hung up — incoming call was hung up, it may’ve been answered or missed.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Phone number — only proceed on when this phone number is calling, default is any phone number.
- Subscription id — id of subscription (SIM) the call must be using, default is any.
- Caller phone number — variable to assign the caller phone number.
- Used subsciption id — variable to assign the id of subscription (SIM) though which the call was made.