An action block that awaits an outgoing call.
The fiber will pause until an incoming call has reached the state of the proceed option:
- When dialing — outgoing call has begun to dial.
- When hung up — outgoing call was hung up, it may’ve been answered or gone unanswered.
Android doesn’t provide a way of checking when an outgoing call is answered.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Phone number — only proceed on when this phone number is called, default is any phone number.
- Subscription id — id of subscription (SIM) the call must be using, default is any.
- Called phone number — variable to assign the called phone number.
- Used subsciption id — variable to assign the id of subscription (SIM) though which the call came.