Cloud message receive
An action block that receives a “cloud” message sent through the internet from another device running Automate or the online endpoint.
The fiber will proceed when a message has been received.
Use the Cloud message send block to send a message,
or any source capable of making HTTP requests, see https://llamalab.com/automate/cloud/.
Note! Duplicate messages may be received.
- To Google account — name of Google account receiving the message.
- Cipher account — name of generic credentials account where the password will be used to decrypt the message, default is unencrypted messages only.
- From Google account — variable to assign the name (e-mail) of sender Google account.
- From device — variable to assign the brand of sender device.
- Payload — variable to assign the payload passed by the sender.