An action block that queries content provided by another app, such as contacts or calendar events.
The fiber will pause until the content has been retrieved.
- Content URI — URI of content to query.
- Columns — a comma separated list or array of columns to include in the result, default is all.
- Where clause — an SQL
WHERE clause for matching a sub-selection of the content identified by Content URI, default is all content.
- Parameters — an array of values to replace any
? within the Where clause.
- Order by — the sort order of the result, default is no order.
- Offset — the offset of the first row to include in the result, default 0.
- Limit — the maximum number of rows in the result, default is 500 (the maximum limit).
- Result type — data type of each row array element assigned to Rows, default is Rows as arrays.
- Rows — variable to assign an array
of rows where each element is, depending on Result type, either
an array with column values or
a dictionary with column names as keys and the value thereof.