An action block that queries content stored in a SQLite database file.
The fiber will pause until the statement has been executed.
This block will open the database file in read-only mode and should therefor not execute a
UPDATE) that may modify the stored data,
use the Database modify block for that.
Note! The conserve memory, a maximum of 500 rows will be included in the result,
LIMIT 500 to the statement to ensure it’s not exceeded.
- Database file — path to an existing database file on primary external storage.
- Statement — a SQL statement, default is to just open the database file.
- Parameters — an array of values to replace any
? within the Statement.
- Result type — type of result assigned to Result, default is Rows as arrays.
- Result — variable to assign an array
of rows where each element is, depending on Result type, either
an array with column values or
a dictionary with column names as keys and the value thereof.