A decision block that lets the user enter text.
The fiber will pause until the user has entered text, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
Use input type to control the soft-keyboard layout, allowed characters and text capitalization.
A regular expression can be set for further text validation.
Note! The resulting text is always of type text
even if the input type is number,
use the to number operator.
- Title — dialog title.
- Input type — mode of input, default is a single row of text without capitalization.
- Regular expression — only allow text matching this regular expression, default is
(?s).*?\\S+.* (some non-whitespace characters). Use
.* to accept no text.
- Pre-populate — pre-populated text, default is none.
- Timeout — time until the dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Text entered — variable to assign the entered text.