An action block that associates a value with a key in a dictionary.
The fiber will proceed immediately without pause.
A entry already associated with the key is replaced with the new value and conversion type.
If the Dictionary variable isn’t already assigned a dictionary, a new dictionary is assigned.
- Dictionary — variable to assign, or assigned with the dictionary to modify.
- Key — the text key with which the value is to be associated.
- Value — the value to be associated with the key, default is
- Conversion type — a conversion type for the value.
- Value replaced — variable to assign the value of the replaced entry.