A decision block that lets the user choose a file system path.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a path, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Content type — types of content to choose, default is any content.
- Allow new — whether to allow input of a new, unexisting filename.
- Initial path — initial path, default is SD-card.
- Timeout — time until the dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Picked path — variable to assign the chosen path.