An action block that deletes content on an FTP server.
The fiber will pause until the deletion has completed.
The final directory level of remote path may contain glob patterns.
- Host or IP address — hostname or IP address of FTP server.
- Port — remote port, default is 21 or 990 for FTPS.
- Log in account — name of generic credentials account used for log in, default is anonymous.
- Control encoding — charset used when sending commands, default is UTF-8.
- Connection security — whether to use a secure TLS/SSL connection (FTPS).
- Certificate — whether to trust insecure, self-signed, certificates.
- Remote path — remote path of content to delete, path is normalized.
- Recursive — whether to recursively delete directories and all their content.