An action block that lists the content on an FTP server.
The fiber will pause until the listing has completed.
The final directory level of remote path may contain glob patterns.
- Host or IP address — hostname or IP address of FTP server.
- Port — remote port, default is 21 or 990 for FTPS.
- Log in account — name of generic credentials account used for log in, default is anonymous.
- Control encoding — charset used when sending commands, default is UTF-8.
- Connection security — whether to use a secure TLS/SSL connection (FTPS).
- Certificate — whether to trust insecure, self-signed, certificates.
- Remote path — remote path to list, path is normalized.
- Modified since — only include content modified after this time.
- Content type — types of content to include, default is all content.
- Filenames — variable to assign the an array of paths to mathing files in the Remote path directory.