An action block that sends an e-mail message with Google Mail without user interaction.
The fiber will pause until the message has been sent.
The To, CC and BCC e-mail addresses can contain a single address,
a comma separated list or an array of addresses.
- Google account — name of Google Mail account used for authentication and as sender.
- To — e-mail address that should be delivered to.
- CC — e-mail address that should be carbon copied.
- BCC — e-mail address that should be blind carbon copied.
- Subject — message subject.
- Message — message body.
- Attachment — path to a file to include as an attachement.