An action block that performs a HTTP request, download content from the internet.
The fiber will pause until the download has completed.
The save response controls if, and how the response content will be saved.
If Save to file, then the path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual file downloaded is assigned to the response content variable.
- Request URL — URL of content to download.
- Request method — request method, default is GET, or POST when a body supplied.
- Request content type — MIME type of request content.
- Request content — request content, either text or a dictionary, default is no content.
- Basic authorization account — name of generic credentials account used for basic HTTP authorization, default is no authorization.
- Certificate — whether to trust insecure, self-signed, certificates.
- Redirect — whether to not follow redirects, default is follow redirect.
- Save response — how to save response content, default is Don’t save.
- Path — file or directory path where the downloaded content will be saved, default is a file in the Android “Downloads” directory.
- Reponse status code — variable to assign the response status code.
- Response content — variable to assign the response content as text or path to the downloaded file.