An action block that shows a status bar notification.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the notification will be shown without pausing the fiber.
If set to When dismissed, then the fiber will pause until the notification has been clicked or cancelled.
If the fiber is already showing a notification, it’s updated with the new information.
sound, lights and vibration only occurs when showing a new notification.
Use the Fork block to show multiple notification within the same flow.
Notifications are automatically hidden when the fiber stops, or by using the Notification hide block.
To dismiss a notification, either clicked it, or if it’s not an ongoing event, by cancelling it with a left-swipe or the “clear all” button.
Note! For the notification to appear on a Wear device it has to be cancellable and not ongoing.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Title — notification title.
- Message — notification message.
- Icon — notification icon, doesn’t affect the status bar icon prior to Android 6 nor on Sony devices.
- Priority — importance of notification.
- Visibility — whether to only show the notification on secure screens.
- Category — notification category.
- Cancellable — whether notification can be cancelled with a left-swipe or “clear all”, ignored for Ongoing event.
- Ongoing — whether the notification is for an ongoing event, can only be dismissed by a click not cancelled.
- Progress — whether to show an indeterminate progress bar in the notification.
- Sound — whether to play a sound.
- Vibrate — whether to vibrate the device.
- Light — whether to flash the “attention” light if available.
- Light color — color of the “attention” light, default varies with device. Ignored when Light is disabled.
- Notification id — variable to assign id of the notification.