An action block that waits a persontal activity such as walking, running, etc..
The fiber will pause until an activity has been detected with
a minimum, or greater, percent of confidence.
- Activities — activities to await.
- Minimum confidence — minimum percent of confidence, default 0.
- Detection interval — detection interval, default is 30 seconds.
- Current activity — variable to assign the detected activity.
- Confidence — variable to assign the percent of confidence in the detected activity.