A decision block that lets the user choose a ringtone sound.
The fiber will pause until the user has chosen a ringtone, cancelled the dialog
or the timeout expired.
- Ringtone types — type of ringtones to show, default is all.
- Silence — whether to include “Silence” as a choice.
- Timeout — time until the dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Sound URI — variable to assign the URI of the chosen ringtone sound.