Shell command superuser
An action block that executes a shell command as superuser (root).
The fiber will pause until the command has completed.
The command should be formatted as it would when executed at a shell prompt,
that includes proper escaping. Use the cliEncode function when including a filename or other text as an argument.
The standard output and error will contain the full text as generated by the command during its execution.
The exit code is usually set to
0 (zero) for a successful execution of the command.
Note! This feature require a rooted device and isn’t officially supported by Android, may not work on all devices.
- Command — command to execute, including any arguments.
- Working directory — directory where the command will be executed, default is external storage.
- Standard output text — variable to assign the STDOUT.
- Standard error text — variable to assign the STDERR.
- Exit code — variable to assign the exit code.