An action block that awaits an outgoing SMS.
The fiber will pause until an SMS has been sent.
Note! The Timestamp sent may not always be available, nor correct.
- Phone number — only proceed when this phone number is the recipient of the outgoing message, default is any phone number.
- Phone number — variable to assign the phone number of the recipient.
- Used subscription id — variable to assign the id of subscription (SIM) though which the SMS was sent (Not officially supported by Android).
- Message — variable to assign the message, if text based.
- Timestamp sent — variable to assign the unix timestamp when the message was sent,
null if unavailable.