An action block that plays a sound.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the sound will be played without pausing the fiber.
If set to When complete, then the fiber will pause until the playback has completed.
The playback will continue indefinitely if repeat is enabled,
but can be stopped by an Sound stop block
or by cancelling the notification.
A sound URI is most likely unique to your device.
Either let the user pick a sound with the Ringtone pick or Content pick blocks,
or use the Tone play block instead.
Note! Few devices support playback in phone calls through the Voice call audio stream.
Due to an Android bug, playback of OGG files may loop even if repeat is disabled.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Sound URI — content URI or sound file to play.
- Audio stream — playback audio stream, default is Notification.
- Start position — starting position, default to beginning of clip.
- Repeat — whether the playback should repeat, loop.
- Notification — whether to show a notification that can be tapped to stop the playback.