An action block that speaks a message
using text-to-speech (TTS) to an audio stream.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the message will be spoken without pausing the fiber.
If set to When complete, then the fiber will pause until the speech has completed.
The playback can be stopped by an Speak stop block
or by cancelling the notification.
Note! Few devices support playback in phone calls through the Voice call audio stream.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Message — message to speak.
- Language — language of the message, default is the device language.
- Engine — TTS engine to use, default is the built-in engine.
- Audio stream — playback audio stream, default is Notification.
- Notification — whether to show a notification that can be tapped to stop the playback.