An action block that takes a picture without user interaction.
The fiber is will pause until the picture has been taken.
If you want the user to control the camera and to take the picture use the Camera start block instead.
Cameras support different input arguments, leave them unset, or evaluating to
null, to use the default options.
The path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual JPEG image file saved is assigned to the image file variable.
- Camera — camera to use, default is likely the back-facing camera.
- Picture size — image resolution (size).
- JPEG Quality — quality of compression.
- Zoom — zoom, default is 100%
- Flash mode — flash mode.
- Focus mode — focus mode.
- White balance — white balance.
- Color effect — color effect applied.
- Shutter delay — time gap between focus acquisition and image capture, default is no delay.
- Exif latitude — latitude Exif meta-data.
- Exif longitude — longitude Exif meta-data.
- Destination path — file or directory path where the image file will be saved, default is a JPEG file in the Android “DCIM” directory.
- Image file — a variable to assign the path to the JPEG image file.