A decision block that awaits a specific or recurring time of day.
The fiber will pause until the time of day.
If the proceed option is set to Inexact the fiber may proceed at a later time to “batch” alarms together across the system, minimizing battery use.
If Exact the fiber will proceed as timely as possible.
Note! Accurate timing is impossible on Android 6+ due to “Doze” mode.
- Time of day — time of day, seconds since midnight, default is midnight.
- Weekdays — limit to weekdays, default is every weekday.
- Day of month — limit to day of month, default is every day of the month.
- Month — limit to month, default is every month.
- Year — limit to year, default is every year.
- Time zone — which time zone, default is the current time zone.
- Wake up — whether the device should awake from sleep, only used with proceed Inexact or Exact.