An action block that records video.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the video will be recorded without pausing the fiber.
If set to When complete, then the fiber will pause until the recording has completed.
The recording can be limited to an maximum duration,
it can also be stopped with a Video record stop block
or by cancelling the notification.
The path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual video file saved is assigned to the video file variable.
Note! If this block fail, try a different profile.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Camera — camera to use.
- Audio source — audio source, default is Camcorder.
- Camcorder profile — video size and encoding profile used, default is High
- Zoom — zoom, default is 100%
- Flash mode — flash mode.
- Focus mode — focus mode.
- White balance — white balance.
- Color effect — color effect applied.
- Stabilization — whether to use video stabilization to reduces shaking.
- Maximum duration — maximum duration of the recording in seconds, default is no limit.
- Notification — whether to show a notification that can be tapped to stop the recording.
- Destination path — file or directory path where the audio file will be saved, default is stored in the Android “DCIM” directory, file type depends on the profile.
- Video file — variable to assign the path to the video file.