A decision block that connects to a Wi-Fi network (access point).
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then try to connect to the network without pausing the fiber.
If set to When connected, then the fiber will pause until a connection has been established, or failed to connect.
If both Network name and Network address is empty, or evalue to
then any available network will be reconnected.
Android tries to keep connected to the configured and enabled network with the strongest signal.
The exclusive argument can be used override this behavior by disabling all other networks and force a connection to the specific network.
The NO path is executed if there’s a failure to configure, or connect to the specified network.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Network name — name of network to connect to.
- Network address — address of network to connect to.
- Passkey account — name of generic credentials account where the password will be used when adding a new network, default is an open network.
- Add network — whether to add network if unconfigured.
- Exclusive — whether to disable all other configured networks, forcing this network to be used.