Wi-Fi network scan
An action block that scans for nearby Wi-Fi networks (access points).
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then the fiber will proceed immediately without pause with the result from the last scan.
If set to When complete, then the fiber will pause until a new Wi-Fi scan has completed.
The arrays assigned to Network names,
Network addresses and Signal strengths are of equal length,
sorted in signal strength order.
The names (SSID) array may contain
null elements for cloaked networks.
The system may return old cached access points if Wi-Fi is disabled.
Note! Android 6 contains a bug which prevents Wi-Fi scanning if the system Location setting is disabled.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Passive — whether to passively await results without initiating a scan, ignored with proceed Immediately.
- Open networks — whether to only include open networks.
- Configured networks — whether to only include configured networks.
- Network names — variable to assign an array of network names (SSID).
- Network addresses — variable to assign an array of network addresses (BSSID).