by Humberto Walviece
How this Game Booster works:
- Kill some processes in the background with the shell command "am kill-all".
- Enables "always finish activities".
- Sets Governor CPU to "Performance".
- Disables any assistant apps.
- Kill other games in background of the game list.
- Disables account sync.
- Disables "always finish activities".
- Sets Governor CPU to default.
- Re-enables the assistant app that was set before the boost.
- Kill all games in background of the game list.
- Return account sync to normal.
- Detection of assistance app change.
- Detection of installation and uninstallation of games.
Auto returns to normal if you stopped the flow without first returning to normal.
Note: Do not delete "gamebooster2list" file in internal storage.
Support & Feedback: http://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/14179