by Oleg Dudkin
This flow logs all toast messages that appear on screen, resolving each time the name of an app that posted it.
Toasts are short text bubbles that any app can display in the bottom of the screen for 2.5 or 5 seconds. App developers use them when message is not so important or too short to use notification. Read more here: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/notifiers/toasts
Premium is not required (4 blocks).
May be useful in such cases:
• toast disappeared before you read it,
• you want to find app that posted some toast,
• you want to copy text contents for translation, etc.
Don't forget to turn Automate's own log off.
Each entry is formatted as:
"toast_text" - app_name (package_name) version_name/code
• ignore toasts posted by specified apps,
• ignore toasts containing specified text,
• delete line breaks from multiline toasts,
• remove app name and version from output.