by Pablo Marin
It does what the title says. Why this app? Useful for some people with more than 1 phone who don't want to carry them but still need to received their SMS in real time (like confirmation SMS codes).
In case the phone is not connected to the internet, the SMS is forwarded as SMS.
Before running it you need to:
• Select the subscription ID (Blocks 2, 7, 13 and 18).
• The email account you want to use to send the email and the destination address (Blocks 4, 10 and 15).
• The number to send it as SMS (Blocks 7, 13 and 18).
- Critical battery level warning.
- Removed date and time from log messages (already there).
- Send an email (or SMS) when a call has been received.
- Battery flow bug fixed.
- Battery warning sent in case of low battery.
- Check internet connection and prioritize email over SMS.
- Bug fixed.
- Log each sent.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.