by Rickert Jansen van Rensburg
Additional notifications and complexity added, eliminating errors and alerting user...
Automatically start Google Play Music when BT Headset or Wired Headset is connected, if not on a call & no other media currently playing.
If on a call, Google Play Music will start after a call idle state.
If other media currently playing has been detected, flow will be ignored/skipped.
- Volume adjusted on connection
- Volume restored on disconnect
- Notification displayed
- Audible notifications on connect and disconnect
Flow can be adjusted to suit your preferred music playing app, by adjusting the following blocks:
- Audio player control Play
- Audio player control Stop
- Is Media Playing