by Matthew Sawyer
- Basically my first attempt to create my own automatic brightness that evolved trough the first year with Automate.
- It gave me a great testing playground to research and evolve to the next generation
- Notification is able to read and show all basic states of the A.R.M.
- With settings you can personalise:
1* Notification tipe
2* Notification priority
3± New brightness offset
4^ Brightness step
5≤ Brighrness fell (activating difference)
6t Dely after scan
7√ Scan triger (acceleration)
1-2 running fibers:
1 when screen off
2 when screen on
Power consumption is around 5mA On well optimised device.
Loging- up to 16KB/scan.
Binary size- 9.9KB.
Make sure you have all needed sensors:
* Ambient light
# System settings premission is required.
# Accesibility service is required.
If not reenabled after Automate crush it can cause secondary crushes.
"App in foreground?" block can be unsupported on some devices.
Wrong value in 4^Brightness step cause bug when flow get cycled in BRIGHTNESS? and BRIGHTNESS SET blocks.
Use N.O.S.B.L.O.Y.D. to find your max.
*CALCULATION V: 7.25*
The essential part of the Automatic brightness.
Makes the connection betveen brightness and ambient light "basic brightness curve".
*NIGHT MODE V: 1.1*
- Decreased triger sensitivity.
- Actuallisation in steady hand is disabled.
*GAME MODE V: 1.2*
Allows you to dissable brightness fall for App In Foreground untill you change the App IF. Cover the proximity sensor, and shake, or wave to enable. [feedback vibration]
*WALKING MODE V: 1.2*
Prevents unwanted brightness changes while walking, or in a car.
*INACTIVITY MODE V: 1.1*
Enable/dissable actuallisations in steady hand.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.