by Arena Closer
[𝟜𝟟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤] Shows a quick settings tile to quickly get access to some handy tools.
• ➗ 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿: opens pre-set calculator app
• 🔲 𝗤𝗥-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿: opens pre-set QR-code reader app
• ⏳ 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: runs timer in a notification
• 📝 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: runs a notification with the reminder as text in it
• 📋 𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱𝙞𝙛𝙮: starts Kaz' famous flow to format text
• ♿ 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁: opens GA app
• 🌦️ 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿: starts my All-in-one Weather Forecast flow
• set up an Automate quick settings tile in the notification screen
• set Google Assistant as default assist app
• download the Boldify flow by Kaz: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/28197
• download the All-in-one Weather Forecast flow my me: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33429
• rest of setup will be done during first run
• "Interact touch" blocks are used to swipe up the notification bar, so that the choice dialog becomes visible without the need to swipe up yourself. If this doesn't work on your phone/android version, then try deleting blocks 105 and 106 and reconnect the dots
• for other problems, questions or comments, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• quick settings tile is now 'inactive' and therefore not shown bright in the notification screen
• added Weather option
• now uses atomics to remember your pre-set calculator and QR-code apps, and to remember the picked timer sound
• added Boldify option
• fixed possible bug with starting of other flows
• tiny improvements
Most ideas are from 𝕃𝕚𝕥ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕠: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/24138. I liked the idea, but I saw some opportunities to make it better.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.