by Arena Closer
✗ 𝟜𝟟 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
Shows a quick settings tile to quickly get access to some handy tools.
Do you want to set your own personal/custom Quick Tools? Check out this example flow: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33901
• ➗ 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿: opens pre-set calculator app
• 🔲 𝗤𝗥-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿: opens pre-set QR-code reader app
• ⏳ 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: runs timer in a notification
• 📝 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: runs a notification with the reminder as text in it
• 📋 𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱𝙞𝙛𝙮: starts Kaz' famous flow to format text
• ♿ 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁: opens GA app
• 🌦️ 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿: starts my All-in-one Weather Forecast flow
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
• set up an Automate quick settings tile in the notification screen
• set Google Assistant as default assist app
• download the Boldify flow by Kaz: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/28197
• download the All-in-one Weather Forecast flow my me: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/33429
• rest of setup will be done during first run
• Automate states that "interact touch" blocks might not work on all phones/android versions. Try deleting blocks 105 and 106 and reconnect the dots
• For other problems, questions or comments, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• v1.0: release
• v1.1: quick settings tile is now 'inactive' and therefore not shown bright in the notification screen
• v2.0: added Weather option; now uses atomics to remember your pre-set calculator and QR-code apps, and to remember the picked timer sound
• v3.0: added Boldify option
• v3.1: fixed possible bug with starting of other flows
• v3.2: tiny improvements
• v3.3-3.4: added toasts to diagnose possible failures
• v3.5: bug fixes, resolved possible issues
Most ideas are from 𝕃𝕚𝕥ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕠: https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/24138. I liked the idea, but I saw some opportunities to make it better.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.