Version 5 (July 1, 2022)
Download (224 downloads)
Why this app? Double SIM phones consume more battery. If you have a second number and you only receive occasional SMS but you still need to have instant access when they come in (like confirmation SMS), this flow is for you.
When an SMS is received, it forwards it as an email (ideally, to your primary email). If the phone is not connected to the internet, it forwards it as an SMS to an alternative number (ideally, to primary number).
It also sends you an email (or SMS) if the phone is running low on battery or losses cellular network.
The first time the app runs, it asks for which SIM to use, the email address and the alternative number.
- Added selection of SIM to use for dual SIM phones.
- Rearrange of log messages to help troubleshooting.
- 2 new blocks to log connectivity changes.
- Sending email/sms is now done through a subroutine, simplifying the flow.
- Sound play block changed to Notification block, to avoid Android bug of continuous playing.
- Battery level rounded.
- This is a restructured version of my original flow (Version 13). The email or SMS is now sent in a separate fibre, so in case this one fails, it doesn't breaks the flow.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.