Connect Openvpn when you exit your house, and disconnects it when you are at home.
1. Install OpenVPN Connect (net.openvpn.openvpn), by OpenVPN. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn)
2. Import profile as "Home", without quotaion marks
3. Edit this flow, select your home wifi (block 12)
4. Try to see if it works
1. You can name your profile any way you want, but makes sure you changed the openvpn block (block 9, in the Extras box) as well
2. If you have more than 1 wifi AP with different names, copy the wifi block (block 12) and insert it between the "No" path of block 12 and block 9. Repeat until you selected all of the wifi
3. If you have more than one wifi with the same SSID (2.4G + 5G for example), just type the SSID in and leave the BSSID empty (block 12)
4. It would delay about 10 seconds, to prevent frequent connect/disconnect issue. Edit block 14 for duration if you want
5. The app required is the offical OpenVPN app, no shortcut needed. NOT "OpenVPN for Android" by "Arne Schwabe" or "Easy4U Ltd."