by padeu spam
Import your game collection from BGG and search for a game to play, depending on how many players are around the table.
Select the game and a new play will start in BGStats app.
BGG collection is saved in a db file locally.
You need to have :
- a BoardGameGeek account with a collection of owned game,
- (optional) BG Stats app installed on your device ( best app to keep track of your plays and get detailed statistics ).
- Now using BoadGameGeek's API 2, excluding game expansions from results
- added a random option
V2 CHANGES :
- changed from For Each blocks on an .xml file to using database blocks with a .db file
- checks if BG Stats is installed , can be used without it.
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.