by Mathis Harmon
✓ 𝟙𝟝 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤: 𝕟𝕠𝕟-𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕦𝕞
A powerful tool to show detailed information of a movie, film, television series or Netflix episode. All you gotta do is input the title and select the right one.
Premium version (with TMDb info, actor images and more): https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/37514
Shows starring actors, director, producer, total seasons, genre, plot summary, review score from IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and MetaCritic plus average score (e.g. ★★★☆☆), awards, country, language, runtime, release date, dvd release date, box office, rating and high resolution poster.
The flow uses a web dialog to show all information. Click any image or URL to open it in your native browser or YouTube app.
🌟 Please RATE if you enjoyed!
This flow uses a HTTP-request block and an API-key to get access to all info. The API is limited to 1000 calls per day. If you wish, you can get your own (free) key here: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
The HTML-code is not optimized for a tablet.
• 𝘃𝟬.𝟭: 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 (06 march 2020)
• 𝘃𝟭.𝟬: 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 (11 march 2020), added average score of all ratings (IMDb, RT and MC) in 0-5 stars (e.g. ★★★☆☆)
• v1.1-1.9: bug fixes
• v1.10: small UI changes
• v1.11: added atomic storage of last searched title
• v1.12-1.13: cleaned up code by using jsonDecode(), fixed bugs
• v1.14: improved image quality of poster URL from 300p to 4k 🥳
• v1.15: added YouTube URL to movie trailer
• v1.16: added block (#71) to show results in a web dialog, for better inline images and URLs; the old message dialog (#69) is still available but by default disconnected from the fiber
• v1.17: small image fix in web dialog
• v1.18: optimized flow (removed 4 blocks); removed option to show results in message dialog; improved web dialog HTML and visuals; URLs now open in default Android browser
Powered by http://www.omdbapi.com. Other sources: International Movie DataBase, Rotten Tomatoes, MetaCritic
Rate and review within the app in the Community section.