by Michael Boulet
Have any new notifications read to you directly.
Reads the app which posted the notification, the title and text of the notification. Tap the notification to disable.
Now asks what you want to do with the notification. Commands are as follows:
- Dimiss/swipe: left-swipe the notification away.
- View/show/display: show the notification as it is in the notification tray.
- Open/tap/click: Open the main content of the notification
- Any other buttons on the notification can also be heard and clicked (up to the first 3)
CAUTION: If any notifications containing private information are posted, they will as well be read. Turn this off whilst in a public place or when you phone is connected to a Bluetooth speaker.
This flow works without the use of the Automate premium version.
# Version 4
- Just added some more voice commands
# Version 3
- Huge update! Added abilty to speak notification commands. See Description above for the commands and more
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.