by Marko Zajc
+ Relase date
* Now automaticaly creates random combination and tells it to you when done
* Some improvements
+ Security level; higher it is, better and safer the passwords and encryption would be, lower it is, faster encrypting would be.
* Fixes on random PIN generator
+ Now filename is .encoded, lesser chance of unwanted people finding it (hidden)
* Tweaks on flowchart
+ Now asks for save directory, file name is still .encoded
+ Now informs you percentage of progress via notification when encrypting
* Tweaked 'GUI' for entering combinations (you will see diffierence)
+ Now offers you to save combination (when encrypting) and message (when decrypting) to clipboard. !! NOTE !! Apps CAN read your clipboard, so be careful and don't store your passwords there!
+ Now supports zero-s in passcode. This will, however, make encrypted messages smaller, harder to crack and more combinations will be possible. !! NOTE !! Decrypting ANY file with combination of 0000 will throw out un-decrypted file. Any other wrong combination will throw out error. Only true combination can decrypt file!
+ Now prevents any combination of 0-0-0-0; in decrypt & encrypt!
* Bug fixes
* There it is! Now you get normal text prompt when decrypting messages! Might seem easy but it was... hell..
* Changed encrypting/decrypting algorytm a bit (i reversed it, safer i think)
+ New fiber that allows you to change encrypted message's location, so you don't need to enter it every time. Decryptor remains un-modyfied
(path is stated in /Android/UEncrypt.cfg)
+ Added a tweak, which prevents user from entering more than 4 digits when decrypting
* Bug fixes
+ Now saves text to encrypt to your clipboard in case if flow crashes. Of course it resets clipboard after sucessful encryption
+ Majorly tweaked encrypting algorytm!! (now it's safer yay)
* Tweaks and bugfixes
* Now in changelog only 3 updates are present due to desc. character limit
+ Now it will inform you time flow spent to encrypt message (in seconds)
* After sucessful encryption flow WON'T pop-up you, it will just notify you. When you click on notification, you will get more info
* Tweaked notifiying system
+Added history, that you can manage through 'History manager' and disable/enable with 'Settings' (history is by default off)
+ Added timing system which tells you time the flow spent to encrypt message
* Tweaked dialogs
NOTE: "Deleting" in history manager won't delete encrypted file, it will only delete history entry, so don't worry!
+ New 'Changelog', where you can see update notes for all the updates! (requires network connection!)
* Bugfixes on history manager
+ New 'Encrypt file', which directly encrypts file choosen's content
+ Now it informs you file path of encrypting output
* Decrypting files will now rather offer you to save output to file than to clipboard
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.