A decision block that starts the Camera app and lets the user take a picture.
The fiber will pause until the Camera app finishes or the timeout expired.
If you want to take a picture without user interaction, use the Take picture block instead.
The path can be set to an existing or new file, or to a directory where the file will be placed with an automatic name.
The path to the actual JPEG image file saved is assigned to the image file variable.
Note! This block may not be able to save images directory to “secondary” external storage (removable SD cards) on Android 4.4+.
May not work with some Camera apps, e.g. Samsung.
- Package — package name of the Camera app to use, default is system preferred Camera app.
- Destination path — file or directory path where the image file will be saved, default is a JPEG file in the Android “DCIM” directory.
- Timeout — time until the notification/dialog is automatically canceled, default is no timeout.
- Notification channel — UUID of notification channel used for shown notification, default is the flow default or Flow.
- Show window — whether to show the dialog window directly without having to tap the notification. Only works when no other window is showing.
- Image file — variable to assign the path to the JPEG image file.