A decision block that checks if Wi-Fi is connected to a network (access point).
If the proceed option is set to Immediately,
then check if Wi-Fi is currently connected to a network without pausing the fiber.
If set to When changed, then the fiber will pause until a connection has been established, or was disconnected.
If both Network name and Network address is empty, or evaluate to
then check if any network is connected, or disconnected.
Note! Android 9+ devices may require that system Location setting is enabled.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed.
- Network name — name of network to check.
- Network address — address of network to check.
- Network point name — variable to assign the name of the connected network (SSID).
- Network address — variable to assign the address of the connected network (BSSID).
- Network security — variable to assign the security of the connected network.
- Network link speed — variable to assign the theoretical maximum connection speed of the connected network hardware, in bits per second.