by Benoît Vidotto
Manage your selected bluetooth audio devices :
When connected :
- Reads your SMS (when private listening)
- Launches your music app
- Puts music volume to max
When disconnected :
- Bluetooth off
- Volume to 6.67 %
- Closes music app and notification.
There are 2 categories : the 2nd category, for private listening, does everything listed above and speaks when you receive a SMS.
These devices are stored in files located in /Automate.
There is a menu to manage all these devices. To access it, you need to stop the flow.
When a unpaired device susceptible to drive audio is connected, the flow ask you if you want to add it to the selected devices. If it doesn't show up, you can add your device manually through the menus.
The flow allows the possibility to encode your launcher app. This option makes the closing of the music app way smoother.
- press any media button to stop the lecture of the SMS (not officially supported by Android)
- added some toast messages
- modified files names for better organization.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.