by Zdenek Zimmermann
-Latest and most advanced brightness flow I ever made.
- Free version of the flow limited to 30 blocks, with no settings and fixed amount of brightness levels to 100.
- The version of this flow shadows vesion of full S.M.A.R.T. that was imorted from.
1-5 running fibers at once:
3 when screen on
4-5 when calculating brightness
Power consumption is less than amount of saved energy thanks to the always actuall brightness
Make sure you have all needed sensors:
Ambient light, proximity and accelerator.
System settings premission is required.
Accesibility service is required, if not reenabled after crush it can cause secondary crushes.
"App in foreground?" block can be unsupported.
On devices that has number of settable brightness levels lower than 100, appear bug when flow get cycled in BRIGHTNESS? and BRIGHTNESS SET blocks.
Use N.O.S.B.L.O.Y.D. to find out if you can use this flow.
S for SIMPLE SETTINGS
- Not avaliable in free version.
M for MADE TO BE THE BEST
- It has the most wanted abbilities:
It's fast, and has low power consumption.
Saves energy becose it never let the screen unnecessarilly shine.
Smooth brightness change.
Five modes brings the best relation in every situation.
A for ADVANCED CALCULATION
- A year of evolution, and optimisations in A.R.M., to bring you the most static contrast (between screen, and surrounding) that can be achieved.
- There will be allways something to improove.
R for RAPID FLOW
- Build solution allows me to create flow running only trough necessarily needed blocks and to reduce Computing time to minimum.
T for TRIGER COMBINATION
- Uses two most powerfull trigers to work together to bring the best user experience.
*CALCULATION V: 8.26*
The essential part of the Automatic brightness.
Makes the connection betveen brightness and ambient light.
*NIGHT MODE V: 2.3*
Doesn't run the new brightness calculation, when enabled.
Decreased triger sensitivity.
*GAME MODE V: 2.4*
Allows you to dissable brightness fall for App In Foreground untill you change the App IF. Cover the proximity sensor, and shake, or wave to enable. [feedback vibration]
*WALKING MODE V: 2.4*
Prevents unwanted brightness changes while walking, or in a car.
*INACTIVITY MODE V: 2.3*
Enable/dissable actuallisations in steady hand.
Reviews and ratings can be submitted in the app.