A decision block that checks if a status bar notification is posted.
If the proceed option is set to Immediately (Android 4.3+),
then instantly check if there’s a notification currently posted, or not, without pausing the fiber.
If set to When transition, then the fiber will pause until
a notification has been posted or updated and proceed through the YES path
or has been removed (Android 4.3+) and proceed through the NO path.
Note! This feature wasn’t officially supported until Android 4.3
on earlier versions checking the currently posted nor waiting for removed notifications are unsupported.
- Proceed — when the fiber should proceed. Immediately (Android 4.3+).
- Package — package name of the app posting the notification to match.
- Title — title of notification to match, default is any title, may contain glob pattern.
- Ongoing — whether to ignore ongoing event notification.
- Package — variable to assign the package name of the app that posted the notification.
- Title — variable to assign the notification title.
- Message — variable to assign the notification message.
- Ticker text — variable to assign the notification ticker text.
- Addition texts — variable to assign an array of additional notification texts.
- People URIs — variable to assign an array of contact URIs for people this notification relates to.
- Category — variable to assign the notification category.
- When timestamp — variable to assign the “when” timestamp, the optional time displayed.
- Notification id — variable to assign id of the notification (Android 4.3+).