by Corey Hillesheim
Developed by Corey Hillesheim. Send bug reports, questions, and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinate daily pickup of kids between two people using a shared Google calendar. Flow is highly configurable via config file which requires manual editing.
User1 Planning to Pick Up = User1 is planning to pick up today.
User1 Leaving, Picking Up = User1 is on way to pick up. ETA is calculated when selected. Notification is displayed on other user's device.
User1 Leaving, No Pickup = ETA is calculated when selected. Notification is displayed on other user's device.
Can User2 Pick Up? = Requesting other user to pick up. Low urgency.
User2 Needs to Pick Up! = Unable to pick up. Other user needs to pick up. High urgency.
No Pickup Today = No pickup today. Hide all notifications until close time.
* Status displayed when screen is turned on (status display disabled when day is not enabled, pickup complete, or No Pickup Today selected). Status resets to No Plan at closing time.
* Independent configuration for each day of the week. (some modification of flow may be required. See _Config_Advanced_Options)
* Reminder notification every 10 minutes for the last hour including sound with increasing volume
* Automatic dropoff and pickup event logs (GPS, WiFi, or Hybrid)
* Notification displayed on when other person leaving, pickup or no pickup can be specified
* Leaving notification includes ETA which incorporates traffic delays (Free MapQuest API key required)
* Multi Kid Mode (Requires multiple flows and calendars)
null = Disabled
1 = GPS (Least Power)
2 = WiFi
4 = Wifi/GPS Hybrid (Best Accuracy)
8 = Broadcast from "Broadcast WiFi Location" Flow